Wake up in the morning is a very good habit so we will try to wake up as early as possible. Because there is a special urge to pray on the last night. This is the best time to repent to God. Allaah says in the Holy Qur’an concerning the dwellers of Paradise, “They ask forgiveness in the last night.” (Surah: Az-Zariyat, verse: 18)
The best welfare is at dawn or early in the day. This is the most auspicious and blessed time not only for worship but also for worldly work. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed for blessings for the morning work.
According to Sakhr Ghamdi (RA), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed, ‘O Allaah, bless the beginning of the day for my Ummah.’ That is why the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to send troops at the beginning of the day. The narrator says that Hazrat (RA) also used to start his business activities in the morning. This greatly improved his business and he gained unlimited abundance. (Abu Dawood, Hadith: 2606)
Dua in Morning:
The beloved Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to offer a prayer in the morning. The prayer is,
اللهم اجعل اول هذا النهارصلاحأواوسطه فلا حأ وأخره نجاحأ
Pronunciation: Allahummajal Aawala Hajan Nahara Salahan, Wa Ausatahu Falahan, Wa Akhirahu Najahan.
Meaning: ‘O Allah! selected me for good deeds at the beginning of this day’ (that is, let this day begin with some good deeds and good deeds and grant me good deeds at the beginning of this day) O Allah! Decide success and achievement for me in the middle of this day. And keep good for me at the end of the day.’
- Dua for Sickness- Powerful Dua for the sick person.
- Best Dua for Forgiveness – Istighfar Dua.
- Best Duas for Parents Blessings, Forgiveness.
- Best dua for Anxiety and Stress Relief.
- Best Dua’s for Headaches or Migraine Pain Relief.
Waking up dua:
“I have made your sleep sleep-relieving fatigue. I have covered the night. I made the day to earn a living.” (Surah An-Naba; verses 9, 10, and 11)
He said that people should give thanks to Allah when they wake up after gaining peace through sleep.
It has been narrated in Hadith Sharif-
Alhamdu lillaahil lathee aahiyana ba’da ma amatanaa wa ilayhin nushur.
All praise is for Allah, Who gave us life after having taken it from us, and unto Him is the Resurrection. (Sahih Bukhari)
Subhanallahi wa Bihamdihi, Subhanallahil Azim wa Bihamdihi Astagfiruka wa Atubu Ilaika.
Hazrat Hudhayfah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to say when he was awake, all praise is due to Allah. Who raised us from the dead and to Him we must return. (Sahih Bukhari, Riyadus Salehin-617).
Then Kalimatush Shahadat will be read-
AshhaduAllailaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu wa ashhadu anna muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu.
We will appreciate all our good deeds and we will always seek refuge in Allah for all kinds of evil deeds.
References: Sahih Bukhari, Riyadus Salehin.
What a believer should do after waking up in the Morning:
1.The first thing to do after waking up is to remove the effect of sleep from the face with the hands. (Bukhari, Hadith: 183)
2. Praying to wake up. The prayer is:
Pronunciation: ‘Alhamdu lillahillaji ahiyana ba’da ma amatana wa ilaihin nushur.’
Meaning: All praise is due to Allah, Who raised us from the dead. And to Him is the resurrection. (Bukhari, Hadith: 6324)
3. Praying to Allah: Narrated Ubada Ibn Samet (may Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: Whoever wakes up at night will recite this prayer:
Pronunciation: ‘La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu, wa hua ala qulli shayyin qadir, al-hamdu lillah, wa subhanallah, wala ilaha illallahu Wallahu Akbar, wala hawla wala kuwata illa billah.
Or say, ‘Allahummag phirli — O Allah, forgive me.’ Or do any prayer. This prayer will be accepted. And if one performs ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted. (Bukhari, Hadith: 1154)
4. look at the sky and recite the last 10 verses of Surah Ale Imran. (Muslim, Hadith: 63)
5. Do Miswak. If you can’t do miswak, brush it. Because Rasulullah (SAW) used to wake up and do miswak. (Bukhari, Hadith: 245)
6. Take Oju. If bathing is obligatory, take a bath.
7. If possible, get up at the last night and perform tahajjud prayer. Praying the tahajjud prayers can be used to suppress evil tendencies and to avoid the temptations of the devil. Irshad has said, “Of course, the night rise in the group is stronger and it is more correct in boxing.” (Surah Muzzammil, verse: 8)
8. Will perform Fajr prayer with Jamaat.
May Allah guide us to the right path and grant us the ability to attain nearness to Allah.
1 thought on “Morning & Waking up dua, Morning what should do after waking up”
Blessings I have need of heeling in morn night hours sleep wake hours I oversleep like I keep praying to receive heeling to wake early refreshed to have done daily I’m having a difficult time please pray to allah Muhammad for me a prayer thanks letting me share gods good blessings